Oct. 30, 2010
- Austin Pucylowski's punt at 9:58 went for 59 yards, his longest since a 64-yarder against Quincy in the season opener.
- SIU recorded its first safety in 364 days, as Missouri State snapped the ball over Cody Kirby's head at quarterback and out of the end zone. SIU's last safety came on Oct. 31, 2009 at Indiana State when Brad Briggs had a tackle in the end zone.
- Shariff Harris had a season-long 18 yard rush on SIU's second drive of the game. He capped the drive off with a two-yard touchdown run to put Southern up 9-0.
- Southern Illinois had the first turnover of the game at 6:52, when a short punt was touched by a Saluki and recovered by MSU's David Ingram. That gave the Bears the ball at the Saluki 35-yard line.
- Lucien Walker returned after a two-game absence with an injury. He had a 15-yard run on his first carry of the game.
- Kyle Dougherty hit a 22-yard field goal on the last play of the first quarter. It was Dougherty's 54th made field goal in his career.
- Jayson DiManche recorded his first tackle for a loss since Oct. 2, a two-yard loss when MSU had a first-and-goal at the eight.
- Shariff Harris added a 19-yard run inside of 11-minutes, surpassing his previous season-long run that he set in the first quarter.
- Steve Strother had a 18-yard run two plays after Harris' 19-yard run.
- Chris Dieker scored on a one-yard touchdown run at 9:17 for his 10th career rushing touchdown.
- Joe Allaria's catch at 3:19 gave the senior a catch in 28-straight games.
- Southern Illinois tried a fake punt at its own 39-yard line around the two-minute mark, but did not convert the fourth down.
- DiManche had sacks on back-to-back plays inside of a minute to go in the half. His first sack was shared with Jason Seaman and the second was combined with Kyle Russo.
- Chris Dieker was intercepted by Derek Miller at 14:05 on a ball that came off the hands of a Saluki receiver.
- Joe Allaria's five-yard catch at 8:50 was the 126th of his career. He moved into second place all-time at SIU for the most catches in a career.
- Cody Kirby's 53-yard pass to Jermaine Saffold inside of eight minutes was the second longest against the Saluki defense this year.
- Chris Dieker threw a 60-yard touchdown pass to Steve Strother at 4:11. It was Dieker's longest TD since throwing a 61-yarder to Jeff Evans against North Dakota State on Sept 26, 2009. - Chance Coda recorded a sack at 3:59, his third and a half sack this year.
Anthony Seay had nine-yard run on a reverse at 2:45. It was his first touch since the season opener.
- C.J. Robertson caught a 27-yard touchdown pass at 1:17. It was his first career touchdown.
- Travis Littles and Stephen Franklin combined for a one-yard tackle for a loss on the last play of the third quarter. It was Frankin's 10th tackle of the game, giving him three double-digit tackle games this year.
- Shariff Harris' 58-yard run at 12:50 gave him 148 yards rushing on 15 carries. It was the longest rush of the season for Southern Illinois and a career-long for Harris.
- Paul McIntosh ran in a two-point conversion for SIU to tie the game at 41 with 11:23 to play.